COVID 19 - HELPING US ALL TO STAY SAFE
In order to protect the safety and welfare of you and our staff we ask that you please take note of the following government advice and guidance in respect of property viewings:
- A maximum of two adults are permitted to attend a viewing from one household and strictly no children.
- Please do not attend a viewing if you are feeling unwell or have a member of your household who is unwell or isolating.
- Please ensure you bring a suitable face covering and gloves to wear during the viewing.
- Please avoid touching doors, surfaces and any items in the property during the viewing.
- Please respect social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Please try and avoid travelling to the property using public transport.
- Should you become unwell following your viewing please notify our office as quickly as possible.
- Residential property viewings will last a maximum of 15 minutes.
- All parties viewing a property should wash their hands with soap and water (or use sanitizer) immediately after any viewing.